ITW Industry awards loyal employees
Published: 06 January, 2014
Several longstanding employees of ITW Industry have received awards for their loyal service.
Neil Hoskins, key account manager, received a 10-Year Service Award. He said: “I joined Paslode Duo-Fast in 2003, which was part of ITW Construction Products. Only months later we separated to become Paslode Duo-Fast Industry, and later ITW Industry. Now, 10 years later, we reunite as one company again.
“My initial role of managing pneumatic tools and fastener sales in Scotland has developed through acquisition into also selling our hsbCAD timber frame design package, Cullen timber connectors and roof truss systems. Life at ITW is sometimes challenging but never boring!”
Andrew Hocking, graphic designer and marketer, also received a 10-Year Service Award. “I’m thankful for opportunities to broaden my skills during my time here,” he said. “I joined with Alpine almost 11 years ago as a roof truss design trainee, before branching into floor design, remedial detailing and graphic design. Since Alpine’s acquisition by ITW, I’ve been able to further develop graphics skills and recently diversified into 3D CAD animation following investment in training and 3DS Max software.”
Award recipients include:
- Nigel Winfield, Alpine software engineer, 30 years
- Clive Guppy, production supervisor 25 years
- Michael Tuplin, software engineer, 25 years
- Andrew Brown, Gang-Nail design office, 25 years
- Nicholas Simcock, Alpine technical support, 25 years
- Barry Meacher, customer service manager, 20 years
- Richard Rockett, Gang-Nail design office, 15 years
- Tim Widdershoven, marketing manager, 15 years
- Scott McKenzie, operations manager, 15 years
- Scott McAndrew, engineer/R&D manager, 10 years
- Neil Hoskins, key account manager, 10 years
- Andrew Hocking, graphic designer and marketer, 10 years
- Karen Finlay, accounts receivable, 5 years
- Roy Thomson, ICT administrator, 5 years
- David Tims, hsbSOFT software developer, 5 years
- Daryn Scally, commercial manager, 5 years
- Kerryann Allan, HR manager, 5 years.