Week in brief: 12 - 18 January
Published: 18 January, 2013
- TP to expand network to 3000 branches
- Green Deal Cash Back starts
- WT Burdens depots sold
- Burdens wins Peer Awards philanthropy category
- Grafton trading lifts at year end
- Britannia in administration
- New eCommerce website launched
- BMF unveils new corporate identity and strapline
- No extension to CERT
- Security specialist Yale has sponsored professional darts player Wayne Jones for the whole of 2013, further promoting the Yale brand name and logo.
The latest initiative by Coram is in the purchase of its new manufacturing capabilities which come in the form of two new SMC Press’s, located on-site at Bridgnorth, Shropshire. With each SMC Press being able to cope with different capacities - 1200 tonne and 200 tonne – means that Coram can efficiently undertake different tasks as well as continue to look to the future and grow its facilities.
Small businesses have revealed that they want to network more in 2013 after spending too much time trapped behind their desks last year. This is according to the results of a recent social survey by MOO.COM. An industry leader in Tech City, MOO asked its social communities on Facebook and Twitter what their biggest business barrier was over the last 12 months. Nearly two-thirds (61.5 per cent) admitted that it was not having enough time to get out of the office and meet people face to face.