Week in brief: 01 - 04 January
Published: 04 January, 2013
- Dunlop Adhesives has launched an App built to help tradesmen on the job, the launch is the latest achievement for the specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, following its major rebrand in December 2012.
- Bobcat has launched the new family of 500 platform compact loaders, which includes some of the company’s most popular models and is intended to cement Bobcat’s leadership of the skid-steer and compact tracked loader market worldwide.
- Whirlpool has launched a new collection of MAX microwaves in a choice of Vivacious Green and a Zesty Orange.
- Worcester, Bosch Group is extending its five year boiler guarantee until 30th June 2013. The offer applies to Worcester’s complete range of gas-fired Greenstar CDi boilers including the new CDi Compact model, Si or Ri models and every oil-fired Greenstar boiler from the manufacturer’s range.
- Danfoss has introduced a new remote monitoring facility that is designed to improve operational efficiency and provide additional peace of mind to homeowners. ‘Danfoss OnLine’ is a for remotely controlling any Danfoss heat pump via a smartphone or computer, wherever you are in the world, which can be monitored either by the homeowner or the heat pump installer.
Methven UK has launched a tapware collection reminiscent of an exotic Bird of Paradise flower. Ideal for use in en suites and small bathrooms, the petite Aroha tapware collection, boasts water control features, including ceramic disc technology to provide superior functionality, convenience and water efficiency.
- Via Recipro's blog, Paul Morrell admits Ministers ignore reports from Construction professionals.
Street Art - A collection of amazing street art and imaginative uses for left over paint and and water treatment solutions.