Enter a team for the CRASH Half Marathon
Published: 08 May, 2016
Builders’ Merchants News is again supporting CRASH for the 2016 Windsor Half Marathon and, together, we’re asking the industry to enter a team for the event.
Last year, 100 runners from the construction industry helped CRASH raise over £27,000. In this year, CRASH’s 20th Anniversary year, the charity wants the industry’s help to raise even more money.
The setting for the Windsor Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful in the UK - the start and finish being on the Long Walk within Windsor Great Park, with Windsor Castle as the backdrop.
The 13.1 mile course itself is all on road and quite challenging, with plenty of hills spread around the route, but remember what goes up must come down!
All this, coupled with beautiful scenery and traffic free roads makes for a wonderful experience.
CRASH Charity places are available on a first come first served basis.
The Half Marathon will take place on 25 September, 2016, with a start time of 10am.
As a CRASH runner you will receive:
- Fundraising support and advice
- Access to the CRASH marquee, sponsored by Imtech with fun and games for all the family
- Pre- and post-run refreshments sponsored by AECOM
- An exclusive goodie bag
- The CRASH team will be on site to cheer you on.
- Teams can be of any size, though each runner must submit their own registration form.
To book your place, please download and complete the WHM 2016 Runners Registration Form at www.crash.org.uk/event/windsor-half-marathon-2016/
- Team of 20 – £700 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £3,000
- Team of 10 – £350 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £1,500
- Team of 5 – £175 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £750
- Individual runners – £35 registration fee – Individual sponsorship target of £150