Mark Smith of MKM Builders Merchants (pictured) and Charles Ledigo of Reisser have been elected to the BMF Board.
Two new members elected to BMF Board
Published: 11 April, 2016
Mark Smith of MKM Building Supplies and Charles Ledigo of Reisser have been elected to the Board of the Builders Merchants Federation (BMF). They replace two directors who stood down having completed their term of office, Steve Vickers of Turnbull & Co and Paul Hetherington of Marshal Tufflex.
Mr Smith, who is financial director at MKM, has also taken over Mr Vickers’ role as the BMF’s Hon. Treasurer. Mr Ledigo, the chairman of Reisser, has supported the BMF Board in an advisory capacity for the last two years. The BMF will be appointing a supplier adviser to replace him in this role.
The BMF Board now comprises:
- BMF chairman: Peter Hindle MBE
- BMF managing director: John Newcomb
- BMF membership services director: Richard Ellithorne.
Non-executive elected directors:
- Stewart Pierce (BMF deputy chairman), financial and commercial director, Parker Building Supplies
- Mark Smith (BMF Hon. Treasurer), financial director, MKM Building Supplies
- Kevin Fenlon, chief executive, Rawle Gammon and Baker Holdings
- Charles Ledigo, chairman, Reisser
- Nikki Mortimer, sales and marketing director, GPH Builders Merchants
- Stephen Thompstone, managing director, Wyckham Blackwell.
- Merchant: Neil Lawrence, managing director, Gibbs & Dandy
- Supplier: To be appointed.