Plumb and Parts Center tours UK with Trade Talk
Published: 08 March, 2016
Plumb and Parts Center has announced the dates and locations for its latest series of events for the trade.
The 15-date Trade Talk 2016 tour invites plumbers and installers to meet, eat and find out more about the services that can support their business.
At each evening event installers can meet their local Plumb Center and Parts Center branch staff, attend interactive presentations by manufacturers including Baxi, Honeywell, Ideal Standard, Myson, and Grundfos, as well as watching technical demonstrations.
Installers can also take advantage of complimentary drinks and refreshments, offers and giveaways throughout the event, with updates on the latest services from Plumb Center and Parts Center.
Following the success of last year's ErP specific trade event series, installers are encouraged to register now due to limited places.
The Trade Talk Events will take place at the following dates and locations:
- Nottingham, EMCC on Tuesday 5 April
- Swansea, Liberty Stadium on Thursday 7 April
- Norwich, Norwich Football Club on Tuesday 12 April
- Edinburgh, Edinburgh Corn Exchange on Tuesday 19 April
- Leeds, Headingley Experience on Thursday 21 April
- Watford, Allianz Park on Tuesday 26 April
- Liverpool, Aintree Racecourse on Tuesday 3 May
- Bristol, Pavillion on Thursday 5 May
- Aberdeen, Aberdeen Exhibition conference on Thursday 12 May
- Brighton, Brighton Racecourse on Thursday 19 May
- Newcastle, Newcastle Racecourse on Tuesday 31 May
- Birmingham, Drayton Manor on Thursday 2 June
- South London, Sandown Park Racecourse on Tuesday 7 June
- Exeter, Exeter Racecourse on Thursday 9 June
- Glasgow, Hampden Park on Tuesday 14 June.
There will also be a prize draw at each event for the chance to win an iPad on the night.
For more information, or to register, go to myplumbcenter.co.uk