Entries now open for 2016 Windsor Half Marathon
Published: 17 February, 2016
CRASH is now seeking entrants to run this year's Windsor Half Marathon on behalf of the charity, through which the UK construction and property industry supports the homeless.
CRASH is asking people from the construction and builders' merchant industries to enter a team for the 2016 Windsor Half Marathon, to help the charity make "a real and lasting difference" to the homeless and hospice projects it supports.
Last year, 100 runners from the construction industry helped CRASH raise over £27,000. This year, CRASH's 20th anniversary year, the charity is hoping to raise even more.
Entries for the 2016 event are now open and CRASH Charity places are available on a first come first served basis.
The setting for the Windsor Half marathon is one of the most beautiful in the UK, within Windsor Great Park and with Windsor Castle as the backdrop. The course itself is all on road and quite challenging, with plenty of hills spread around the route. All this, coupled with beautiful scenery and traffic-free roads, makes for a wonderful experience.
The Half Marathon will be held on Sunday 25 September, 2016, with a new start time of 10am.
CRASH runners will receive:
- Fundraising support and advice
- Access to the CRASH marquee, sponsored by Imtech, with fun and games for all the family
- Pre and post run refreshments sponsored by AECOM
- An exclusive goodie bag
- The CRASH team will be on site to cheer you on
Teams can be of any size, although CRASH needs to receive a registration form from each individual runner.
For more information or to book your place, please download and complete the WHM 2016 Runners Registration Form.
- Team of 20 – £700 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £3,000
- Team of 10 – £350 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £1,500
- Team of five – £175 team registration fee – Team sponsorship target of £750
- Individual runners – £35 registration fee – Individual sponsorship target of £150