Published: 25 November, 2015
Reisser’s screwdriver bit range has been created with the professional user in mind.
Made from premium grade V5 tool steel, the bits have a stronger tip design to prolong bit life, providing a solution to premature tip breakage associated with the use of screwdriver bits in cordless impact drivers.
The bits come in attractive UK-sourced digital wallets and displayed in eye-catching point-of-display counter dispensers.
• Torsion zone to increase flexibility
• Precision milled for a precise fit
• Bit holders and nut setters in a variety of lengths and sizes
• 58-62HRC hardness to resist wear and increase service life
• Bits for all popular drive systems available
• Suitable for both woodworking and metalworking applications
www.reisser.co.uk or call 0161 483 5557