Last places remaining for the CRASH 2015 Windsor Half Marathon
Published: 29 July, 2015
CRASH has just 40 places remaining for the 2015 Windsor Half Marathon, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Join industry-leading companies including British Gypsum, AECOM, Areen Design, Imtech and 8Build to run, jog or walk the course.
Each mile completed on Sunday 27 September 2015, will raise money for CRASH, the founding charity of this event.
CRASH has teamed up with Builders’ Merchants News to create an opportunity for colleagues, family and friends to come together to raise money to help homeless men and women.
If 13.1 miles is a step too far for you, why not sign up for the Glynn Shefford Memorial Run (approximately two miles), which is open to anyone over the age of 10?
The CRASH team will be on hand throughout the day to provide entertainment and welcome distractions in the form of refreshments, a raffle, and the now infamous massage chairs.
So, why not make a company day of it and bring along a picnic, invite the family and join in the fun?
CRASH places cost £35 to register and the charity has asked that those taking part in the Half Marathon raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship.
If this isn’t enough to tempt you into the challenge, then CRASH will be awarding prizes for:
- Top team fundraiser – the most amount raised by one company
- Top individual fundraiser – the most amount raised by one individual
- Fastest male – the first male CRASH runner across the finish line
- Fastest female – the first female CRASH runner across the finish line.
Along with these annual awards, there will also be:
- CRASH challenge trophy – the first eight employees of a building industry company to finish will qualify for the award
- Top building industry male team
- Top building industry female team.
To register please download the WHM 2015 Runners Confirmation Form and send it to Jenny at: email@example.com or for more information, call on 0208 742 0717.