Sign up and support CRASH
Published: 13 July, 2015
There are still spaces available for the CRASH Windsor Half Marathon, which takes place on Sunday 27 September.
2015 sees the 33rd running of the Windsor Half Marathon and crash has teamed up with Builders' Merchants News to create a wonderful opportunity for anyone who would like to take part in what will be a wonderful event, while also raising money for the charity.
The half marathon course is set in the grounds of Windsor Castle and whether you run, walk or jog the course, each mile completed on the day will raise money for CRASH.
Alternatively, if 13.1 miles is too far, you could instead sign up for the Glynn Shefford Memorial Run (approximately two miles) which is open to anyone over the age of 10.
The CRASH team will be on hand throughout the day to provide entertainment and welcome distractions in the form of refreshments, a raffle and the now infamous massage chairs. For the little ones there will be face painting and party games to keep them occupied.
Why not make a company day of it and bring along a picnic, invite the family and join in the fun?
CRASH places cost £35 to register, with a minimum sponsorship amount of £100.
Teams of 10 and over will receive a framed photographic memento of the day to display on the office wall.
CRASH will also be awarding prizes for:
- Top Team fundraiser – Most amount raised by one company
- Top Individual fundraiser – Most amount raised by one individual
- Fastest Male – First male CRASH runner across the finish line
- Fastest Female – First female CRASH runner across the finish line
Along with the annual:
- CRASH Challenge Trophy – the first 8 employees of a Building Industry company to finish will qualify for the award
- Top Building Industry Male Team
- Top Building Industry Female Team