Worcester launches new cash-back promotion
Published: 12 February, 2015
Worcester, Bosch Group’s Installer’s Choice cash-back promotion has returned, offering installers up to £350 when they opt for one of a variety of Worcester products for their own home.
Following in the footsteps of Worcester’s previous successful cash-back promotion, the initiative will run until 31 December, 2015, and invites installers to claim even more money back this time around.
The new promotion includes £250 cash-back upon the installation of the manufacturer’s range of Greenstar gas-fired condensing boilers, and £25 for the new Wave control.
The full range of products included in the promotion is as follows:
- £250 for Greenstar gas or oil-fired boilers
- £150 for a Greenstore SC cylinder
- £350 for Greenstore ground source heat pumps
- £300 for Greenskies Solar-Lux 12 solar thermal systems
- £200 for Greenskies Lifestyle and Solar-Lux 6 solar thermal systems
- £100 for Greenskies Lito solar thermal systems
- £100 for Greensource air to air heat pumps
- £100 for a Greenstore TC cylinder (when installed at the same time as a solar thermal system).
Martyn Bridges, director of marketing and technical support at Worcester, Bosch Group, said: “Year after year, more installers turn to us to provide heating and hot water for their own homes. We also know that many have found owning Worcester products to be of value to them and also their business, enabling them to demonstrate the functionality to potential customers and sell the technology more easily.
“We are delighted to be able to cement our position as the installer’s choice by offering them the chance to benefit from our market-leading products, while receiving cash-back along the way.”
The Worcester, Bosch Group installer cash-back incentive applies to a range of selected products between 1 January and 31 December, 2015.