On 21 November, 2014, London’s Lancaster Hotel played host to almost 600 key figures from the UK builders’ merchant industry in a highlight of the annual merchant calendar.
The NMBS All-Industry Conference took place on 19 to 22 June, 2014. Held at the Gran Melia Palacio de Isora hotel in Tenerife, the Conference theme invited delegates to 'Build the Brand... Build the Future'.
It was a busy day for merchants and suppliers at the 2014 NMBS Exhibition!
Student successes were highlighted at the recent Worshipful Company of Builders' Merchants City & Awards luncheon, with The Rt Hon The Lord Mayor of London Fiona Woolf CBE in attendance.
On 22 November, over 470 key figures from the UK builders’ merchant industry met in London to celebrate the 12th Builders’ Merchants Awards for Excellence.
The National Merchant Buying Society recently marked its 50th anniversary with a dinner dance at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
At Arco, we are an industry specific recruitment consultancy, providing sales and managerial staff Nationwide to Merchants, Distributors and Manufacturers of Building Materials within the Construction Sales Sector. Priding ourselves on our unparalleled customer service and hard work, we offer a fresh, innovative and personal approach to recruitment specifically designed to meet our clients’ needs and candidates’ skills.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Travis Perkins reports positive growth in Q3 a...
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Keystone Group announces multi-million pound i...
- Midlands NBG members report strong growth with...
- JELD-WEN holds ‘Big On’ biscuit dunking compet...
- Naylor supports Lord Mayor Show float
- Keyline opens new division to support HS2
- Commercial Director – Covers Timber and Builde...
- Post-Brexit confidence in UK building and cons...
- ‘Showroom Rewards’ is introduced across City...