Paul Roche, director of sustainability and renewables, Grafton Group saids: “There are many market opportunities and we are developing solutions that will work for all our partners: SME installers, larger social housing installers and product manufactures. The key to any successful strategy is implementation and the critical element of that is the installer.”
DUBLIN: The Grafton Group is the first merchant to be authorised to operate as a Green Deal provider. All of its businesses: Buildbase, Plumbase, Selco and Jackson Building Centres are involved.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- OBITUARY: Jeff Hulme, Sharples Davies Ltd
- Wolseley UK’s Graduate Scheme is now open
- The IPG creates two sector steering groups
- New induction programme launched by Champion T...
- BMF launches new leadership development programme
- Crockers is acquired by Bradfords Building Sup...
- Rockwool appoints national sales manager for m...
- Deserving veterans enjoy Dame Vera tribute tha...
- Glass facility will create 18 new jobs in loca...