Matt Stone, director, Moore & Stone said: “Over the past year we have seen demand grow and grow for bespoke joinery products such as sash and casement windows, complete staircases, bannisters and handmade kitchens."
BURY ST EDMUNDS: Moore & Stone is celebrating the end of the first year of its new joinery workshop operation. The dedicated joinery shop was opened a year ago to support the existing building business and to meet additional demand for bespoke fixtures and furnishings.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Ambitious plans on track for Selco
- IKO breaks ground on new UK factory
- Homeowners step towards ‘Do It For Me’
- Kent Blaxill opens store in Market Harborough
- EH Smith’s new Castle Bromwich site nears opening
- Acquisition brings Reddance into the Cowal family
- Government makes U-turn on National Insurance...
- JELD-WEN strengthens merchant support team
- Sally Gunnell to speak at BMF Conference