Matt Stone, director, Moore & Stone said: “Over the past year we have seen demand grow and grow for bespoke joinery products such as sash and casement windows, complete staircases, bannisters and handmade kitchens."
BURY ST EDMUNDS: Moore & Stone is celebrating the end of the first year of its new joinery workshop operation. The dedicated joinery shop was opened a year ago to support the existing building business and to meet additional demand for bespoke fixtures and furnishings.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Saint-Gobain acquires Benchmark Building Supplies
- Graham expands with new branch openings
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Obituary: John Bate
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- Merchant support is a priority for Knauf Insul...
- New role for Mark at Stelrad
- SAM announces acquisition of Select Timber
- Aggregate Industries unveils £15m lightweight...
- Springfarm Architectural Mouldings acquires Se...