Mr Williams bought his roof windows from Llandeilo Building Supplies in Carmarthen and was presented with his winning cheque by FAKRO business development manager James Ott. He made the presentation alongside LBM branch manager Dave Jones and said: "This was a great opportunity both to highlight the success of the Builders' Bonus campaign and to make a presentation to a very happy builder."
WALES: Llandeilo Building Supplies was the site of the latest FAKRO Builders' Bonus campaign win. Cash prize winner Phil Williams, a local self-builder from Carmarthen, received a cheque for £500.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
At Arco, we are an industry specific recruitment consultancy, providing sales and managerial staff Nationwide to Merchants, Distributors and Manufacturers of Building Materials within the Construction Sales Sector. Priding ourselves on our unparalleled customer service and hard work, we offer a fresh, innovative and personal approach to recruitment specifically designed to meet our clients’ needs and candidates’ skills.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Travis Perkins reports positive growth in Q3 a...
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Keystone Group announces multi-million pound i...
- Midlands NBG members report strong growth with...
- JELD-WEN holds ‘Big On’ biscuit dunking compet...
- Naylor supports Lord Mayor Show float
- Keyline opens new division to support HS2
- Commercial Director – Covers Timber and Builde...
- Post-Brexit confidence in UK building and cons...
- ‘Showroom Rewards’ is introduced across City...