Mr Williams bought his roof windows from Llandeilo Building Supplies in Carmarthen and was presented with his winning cheque by FAKRO business development manager James Ott. He made the presentation alongside LBM branch manager Dave Jones and said: "This was a great opportunity both to highlight the success of the Builders' Bonus campaign and to make a presentation to a very happy builder."
WALES: Llandeilo Building Supplies was the site of the latest FAKRO Builders' Bonus campaign win. Cash prize winner Phil Williams, a local self-builder from Carmarthen, received a cheque for £500.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Saint-Gobain acquires Benchmark Building Supplies
- Graham expands with new branch openings
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Obituary: John Bate
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- Merchant support is a priority for Knauf Insul...
- New role for Mark at Stelrad
- The W.Howard Group purchases Balcas Kildare
- Springfarm Architectural Mouldings acquires Se...
- Breedon announces acquisition of the Sherburn...