The unit consists of specialists within the building services, industrial, refrigeration and air conditioning sectors and the facility will support branches in Scotland, the North and Northern Ireland. It will offer project estimation, selections, quotations, technical support and expertise in all of the above sectors. The wealth of knowledge within the team gives branches the ability to offer the full Pipe Center and Climate Center package to the market, allowing branches to respond to customer enquiries promptly, accurately and with authority. Iain Mills, regional trading director, said: "By providing this service, we're aiming to help branches exceed customer expectations and deliver unparalleled customer service. "We understand that every customer has individual needs. Our new regional estimating department means customers will receive quotes quickly, which in turn means they can start work more quickly too. "I'm looking forward to building relationships with our customers across the region and helping to make their busy lives easier."
LEAMINGTON SPA: A new regional estimating department has been launched by Pipe Center and Climate Center to help deliver the best customer service in the industry.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Kevin retires after almost 40 years
- BMF opens London Regional Centre of Excellence
- Birchwood Price Tools announces new managing d...
- National DIY Show announced for 2018
- Strategic partnership for Wyckham Blackwell an...
- Norbord launches new nationwide SterlingOSB me...
- Assistant Category Manager - NMBS Limited
- From hairdresser to cement big wig
- Jewson scores shirt sponsorship with Oxford Un...