Rixonway wins at Ridgeons event
Published: 06 March, 2012
NORWICH: For the third consecutive year, Ridgeons held its annual Meet the Merchant event alongside its Supplier of the Year Awards at the Wensum Valley Hotel Golf & Country Club in Norwich, last week, where Rixonway Kitchens scooped the top prize of overall Supplier of the Year.
The event has become a key event in the trading managers' calendars, and has proven invaluable for the suppliers, and sales representatives with short but dedicated time given to addressing existing issues, promotions and forward planning.
"This is the third time that we've done this," said Angela Rushforth, Ridgeons' managing director, "and we've seen increased effectiveness year on year. We include both our trading managers and sales representatives now, which allows them all to build releationships with suppliers."
The Suppler of the Year Awards is hotly contested with suppliers aiming to claim the top spot. This years results:
- Overall Supplier of the Year - Rixonway
- Heavyside Supplier of the Year - Keystone Group
- Hardware and Decorative Supplier of the Year - Akzo Nobel
- Lightside Supplier of the Year - Rixonway
- Sales Representative of the Year - Chris Eldridge of Stonemarket.