Internal Sales Specialist
Published: 29 February, 2012
Sector: Temporary Accommodation and Storage
Salary: £14,500 basic + commission
The client is one of UK’s leading suppliers of Temporary Accommodation and Storage products who due to continued expansion in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional Internal Sales Specialist for its operation in Liverpool.
To increase the market awareness of the clients products and services in the area that your branch resides in and provide excellent customer service to potential and existing customers.
- To work in a team atmosphere with the inside and outside sales reps to service our customers with the utmost professionalism.
- To consistently perform effective outbound marketing calls on a daily basis in line with targets provided.
- Assist customers with quotes and close sales in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ensure that your database of required calls is up to date and properly noted at all times.
- Inform customers on product specifications, uses and services available
- Process paperwork to coordinate service orders, pick-ups and deliveries with dispatch as required.
- Consistently meet or exceed goals for all sales activities
- Ensure that calls, activities and opportunities are logged daily on the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Accurate and timely completion of paperwork
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone skills and experience in outbound calling
- Strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and competitive spirit
- Computer literate
Reports to: Branch Manager.
Salary £14,500 basic + uncapped commission + 23 days holiday.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your details to email@example.com.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.