Export sales manager (Middle East)
Published: 16 February, 2012
The client is regarded as one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of heavyside construction products.
Due to continued success, the client seeks a professional export sales manager to spearhead their continued growth in the Middle East.
Duties will include:
- Management of Sales Force and Agents
- Business Strategy involvement
- Creation and implementation of a Sales and Marketing Plan
- Key Account Management
- Involvement in all major projects
- Market awareness and competitor analysis
- Appraisal of Existing Distributors
- CRM and Project Database implementation
- Travelling to support Distribution Agents
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an established record of in excess of five years in Construction Material Sales or a qualified background in the Middle East.
Candidates must posses a high standard of personal, verbal, written and presentation skills. The ability to speak Arabic would be an advantage.
The company is based in the Midlands, therefore candidates must be within reasonable travelling distance of the head office.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon experience, plus KPI led performance bonus along with executive package.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.