International sales manager
Published: 14 February, 2012
Salary: £NEGK plus benfits
The client is regarded as one of the world’s most prestigious manufacturers of bathroom products.
Due to planned growth, the client seeks a professional international sales manager to spearhead its continued growth in the export sector of their business.
Duties will include:
- Management of overseas Distributors and Agents
- Business Strategy involvement
- Creation and implementation of an Export Sales and Marketing Plan
- New Product Development
- Involvement in all major projects
- Market awareness and competitor analysis
- Appraisal of new markets
- CRM and Project Database Management
- Travelling to support Distribution Agents
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an established record in Construction Materials Export Sales along with drive and determination coupled with an understanding of the Export Sales Market
Candidates must posses a high standard of personal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Salary negotiable with executive benefits package including KPI led performance bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.