NMBS 2012 Conference announces Paul Morrell as key note speaker
Published: 31 January, 2012
MARBELLA: The NMBS 2012 All Industry is pleased to add Paul Morrell to the already amazing line up of business speakers for the All Industry Conference due to be held in Marbella from 21 to 24 June.
Paul Morrell is chief construction advisor for the Department for Business Innovation and Skills and Cabinet Office and his input at the Conference will add even more to this important event.
Mr Morrell has a Government brief to champion a more coordinated approach to affordable and sustainable construction. He has been recognised over the years for his work and received the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Construction Industry at the 2007 Building Awards; he was also awarded an OBE for services to architecture and the built environment in the 2009 New Year Honours list.
In Government, Mr Morrell lead the recent Innovation and Growth Team study into low carbon construction, and sits on the Green Construction Board, as well as the board of the Major Projects Authority, he also chairs the Cabinet Office’s Construction Clients Board.
With his wealth of experience Paul will be concentrating on the threats and opportunities for Building and Plumbing materials manufacturers and merchants over 2012 and 2013.
The 2012 conference promises to be an event not to be missed with keynote and guest speakers including:
- Roger Black – Conference Co-ordinator and Guest Speaker
- Steve Backley – Guest Speaker
- Anthony Hilton - Economic columnist for the London Evening Standard and who was present at the last all-industry conference and who predicted the credit crunch.
- Chris Ashworth – Author of “Taking Sustainability to the Consumer” CIMCIG Industry Report 2011
- Alastair Dryburgh – Columnist for Management Today, Business Author, Consultant and Speaker
- Chris Hopkins - Managing Director of Ploughcroft concentrating on ‘Want your customers wants!’
- Phil Crowshaw - Founder and Managing Director of Digital Media Active, sharing how to sell online.
For more information on the Conference please contact Sam Hunt, NMBS Events Manager on 0116 261 4902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org