Published: 10 January, 2012
Sector: Trade Federation
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Excellent Salary Package
The Builders Merchants Federation is the association for the UK building materials supply industry and currently has over 400 members. The Federation is undergoing a complete restructuring process which will see its administration base move to the West Midlands during 2012.
As part of its modernisation plan a new managing director will be required in order to lead this strategy of major change.
The Federation requires a person who fits the following requirements:-
- commercially astute
- ability to maximise the organisation’s potential
- proven business leader
- operationally and corporately experienced
- outstanding communication skills
- dynamic approach to delivering the strategic business
- be an inspirational leader and team player
In return we offer a competitive package, company car or allowance and the usual benefits.
Expressions of interest, a CV and salary details should be sent in complete confidence to: Terry Parker, BMF Chairman, email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2012.