The Minnesota-based company has 15 branches in Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakotas and Nebraska. CRH has a 180-branch network across the US in this sector. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but it is estimated that the deal will add more than €100m in turnover to CRH. On average, branches in this business have annual turnover between £4 and £5m.
CAVAN: CRH has bought a roofing business in the United States. United Products Corporation is a building materials company that specialises in roofing, sliding, windows and decking products.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Ambitious plans on track for Selco
- Homeowners step towards ‘Do It For Me’
- Acquisition brings Reddance into the Cowal family
- IKO breaks ground on new UK factory
- Kent Blaxill opens store in Market Harborough
- Government makes U-turn on National Insurance...
- JELD-WEN strengthens merchant support team
- EH Smith’s new Castle Bromwich site nears opening
- Elliotts helps fund house for paraplegic toddler