The Minnesota-based company has 15 branches in Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakotas and Nebraska. CRH has a 180-branch network across the US in this sector. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but it is estimated that the deal will add more than €100m in turnover to CRH. On average, branches in this business have annual turnover between £4 and £5m.
CAVAN: CRH has bought a roofing business in the United States. United Products Corporation is a building materials company that specialises in roofing, sliding, windows and decking products.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Saint-Gobain acquires Benchmark Building Supplies
- Graham expands with new branch openings
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Obituary: John Bate
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- Merchant support is a priority for Knauf Insul...
- New role for Mark at Stelrad
- SAM announces acquisition of Select Timber
- Aggregate Industries unveils £15m lightweight...
- Springfarm Architectural Mouldings acquires Se...