Buck & Hickman is a leading UK distributor of industrial products, operating predominantly in the tools and general maintenance market.
LONDON: Brammer, the pan-European technical distributor, has completed the acquisition of the business and assets of Buck & Hickman from Travis Perkins plc for a total cash consideration of £27.6m, on a debt-free, cash-free basis.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
A Bright future predicted for housing construction
One of the major talking points in the wake of the Brexit decision has been around the country’s current housing shortage with a YouGov poll from this year revealing that first time house buyers are now 38-years-old, on average.
Most read articles
- Industry triumphs at the BMN Awards
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Senior Sales Manager
- Strength of Q3 merchant sales bucks ONS trend
- Kerridge Commercial Systems to acquire Integri...
- Graham celebrates staff and supplier excellenc...
- Travis Perkins’ P&H division joins the BMF
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- Chancellor boosts housebuilding support in Aut...
- Salamander Pumps invests in staff training