Buck & Hickman is a leading UK distributor of industrial products, operating predominantly in the tools and general maintenance market.
LONDON: Brammer, the pan-European technical distributor, has completed the acquisition of the business and assets of Buck & Hickman from Travis Perkins plc for a total cash consideration of £27.6m, on a debt-free, cash-free basis.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
At Arco, we are an industry specific recruitment consultancy, providing sales and managerial staff Nationwide to Merchants, Distributors and Manufacturers of Building Materials within the Construction Sales Sector. Priding ourselves on our unparalleled customer service and hard work, we offer a fresh, innovative and personal approach to recruitment specifically designed to meet our clients’ needs and candidates’ skills.
Is DIY a lost art?
As time goes by, the art of do-it-yourself when it comes to activities around the home and garden is fast becoming more and more of a lost art.
Most read articles
- Keystone Group announces multi-million pound i...
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- JELD-WEN holds ‘Big On’ biscuit dunking compet...
- ASSA ABLOY announces acquisition of Trojan Hol...
- MKM founder wins Leadership Award
- Post-Brexit confidence in UK building and cons...
- IKO PLC acquires Pure Asphalt Company
- Travis Perkins reports a positive Q3 but annou...
- Construction buoyant despite Brexit fears and...
- Midlands NBG members report strong growth with...