Buck & Hickman is a leading UK distributor of industrial products, operating predominantly in the tools and general maintenance market.
LONDON: Brammer, the pan-European technical distributor, has completed the acquisition of the business and assets of Buck & Hickman from Travis Perkins plc for a total cash consideration of £27.6m, on a debt-free, cash-free basis.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- OBITUARY: Jeff Hulme, Sharples Davies Ltd
- Wolseley UK’s Graduate Scheme is now open
- The IPG creates two sector steering groups
- New induction programme launched by Champion T...
- BMF launches new leadership development programme
- Crockers is acquired by Bradfords Building Sup...
- Rockwool appoints national sales manager for m...
- Deserving veterans enjoy Dame Vera tribute tha...
- Glass facility will create 18 new jobs in loca...