AWARDS COUNTDOWN: two weeks to go…
Published: 25 August, 2011
UK: With only two weeks to go, merchants both independent and national are being urged to submit their nominations for the 10th Builders Merchants Awards for Excellence.
Every merchant will have its own unique success story and it is those endeavours that could see you rewarded with this year's special 10th anniversary trophy.
The people – those who have achieved over and above expectations can choose to enter the following categories:
- Trainee of the Year Achiever of the Year
- Builders' Merchant Manager of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
There can only be one Supplier of the Year. Could it be you?
Great companies – showing initiative, drive and proactive thinking fall in the 'actions achieved' segment of the Awards. Categories are as follows:
- Best Customer Service
- Best Builders' Merchant Environmental Initiative
- Best Builders' Merchant Marketing Initiative
- Best Builders' Merchant Website
- Best Plumbing & Heating Merchant (Environmental Focus)
The corporate 'best in class' categories are as follows:
- Training Initiative of the Year
- Best Builders' Merchant Showroom
- Best Builders' Merchant Landscape Display
- Best Builders' Merchant of the Year (1-5 branches)
- Best Independent Builders' Merchant of the Year (6+ branches)
- National Builders' Merchant of the Year
For any further enquiries relating to the Builders' Merchant Awards for Excellence, contact Polly Sabin, Events Manager, The Hemming Group, Hemming Group Events, 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SS.
Telephone: 0207 973 6689.