Awards 2011 - your chance to celebrate your successes!
Published: 19 April, 2011
The Awards represent a unique and high profile opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the best people and companies in the builders' merchant sector. Have you been involved in a project or initiative that could triumph at the Awards ceremony on 25 November?
Sixteen categories provide opportunities galore for the industry's high achievers to put themselves forward. The official Launch Brochure is out now with the April edition of Builders' Merchants News.
This year, the Awards categories can be divided neatly into four sections:
The people – those who have achieved over and above expectations can choose to enter the following categories:
- Trainee of the Year Achiever of the Year
- Builders' Merchant Manager of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
There can only be one Supplier of the Year. Could it be you?
Great companies – showing initiative, drive and proactive thinking fall in the 'actions achieved' segment of the Awards. Categories are as follows:
- Best Customer Service
- Best Builders' Merchant Environmental Initiative
- Best Builders' Merchant Marketing Initiative
- Best Builders' Merchant Website
- Best Plumbing & Heating Merchant (Environmental Focus)
The corporate 'best in class' categories are as follows:
- Training Initiative of the Year
- Best Builders' Merchant Showroom
- Best Builders' Merchant Landscape Display
- Best Builders' Merchant of the Year (1-5 branches)
- Best Independent Builders' Merchant of the Year (6+ branches)
- National Builders' Merchant of the Year
The Builders' Merchants Awards for Excellence is the ultimate accolade to reward you, your company and its people for outstanding work. By identifying those who exemplify the very best in the field, the Awards honour the merchant sector and advance the industry's role as key professional players in the construction supply chain.
All awards are open to builders' plumbers' timber, decorator, heating and other merchants, merchant wholesalers/distributors, architectural ironmongers, manufacturers and suppliers, housebuilders, developers, contractors, installers and other supplier industry customers. Nominations can be submitted for any builders' merchant or their staff by third parties.
Builders' merchants are encouraged to send in nominations for themselves and their staff. The closing date for nominations is Friday 2 September 2011. Entry is free and should be made online at www.merchants-awards.co.uk For further details, see The Launch Brochure in the April edition of Builders' Merchants News – out now.