The merger is now dependant on government approval and the agreement of lenders to amend finance to the two firms.
DERBY: The Baxi Group is getting ready to agree the merger with De Dietrich Remeha Group. If it goes ahead, the move will create one of the biggest heating companies in Europe.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Wolseley UK’s Graduate Scheme is now open
- The IPG creates two sector steering groups
- OBITUARY: Jeff Hulme, Sharples Davies Ltd
- Crockers is acquired by Bradfords Building Sup...
- Acquisition brings Reddance into the Cowal family
- Make smart sales this spring
- BMF launches new leadership development programme
- Deserving veterans enjoy Dame Vera tribute tha...
- New induction programme launched by Champion T...