The merger is now dependant on government approval and the agreement of lenders to amend finance to the two firms.
DERBY: The Baxi Group is getting ready to agree the merger with De Dietrich Remeha Group. If it goes ahead, the move will create one of the biggest heating companies in Europe.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Saint-Gobain acquires Benchmark Building Supplies
- Graham expands with new branch openings
- Obituary: John Bate
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Merchant support is a priority for Knauf Insul...
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- The W.Howard Group purchases Balcas Kildare
- Breedon announces acquisition of the Sherburn...
- Keyline plays major role in £745m transport pr...
- New role for Mark at Stelrad