Introduce your customers to the Professor.
Dunlop Adhesives takes Professor Dunlop’s Brainbox on the road
Published: 04 March, 2011
UK: Getting Professor Dunlop out of the classroom and on the road, Dunlop Adhesives is on the lookout for builders’ merchants and independent retailers nationwide to take part in its trade mornings.
Following the success of the events held in conjunction with Selco last year, Dunlop’s aim is to support the local trade through product demonstrations and technical advice sessions.
- The trade mornings offer merchants and independent retailers’ customers an added value service.
- The events demonstrate Dunlop’s BRAINBOX of knowledge covering new techniques, advising on supporting products and demonstrating how to get the best results with certain products.
- Dunlop’s trade mornings are the perfect opportunity for merchants and independent retailers to grow their knowledge of Dunlop’s products to give their customers a reason to keep coming back
- The trade are shown actual product demonstrations and have the opportunity to ask questions specific to product usage.
- If you’re interested in holding a Dunlop trade morning, contact assistant brand manager, Jane Deegan (email@example.com)