Unimer and eBuildingSupplies launch new functionality
Published: 17 February, 2011
ONLINE: eBuildingSupplies, part owned by Unimer, has recently released new functionality for the on-line trading platform.
eBuildingSupplies is an internet based trading platform, connecting buyers and sellers of a wide range of building, timber, heating, and landscape products and materials. eBuildingSupplies is exclusively available to Unimer merchants to become a ‘Partner’ and increase their internet presence and open up new on-line trading opportunities.
The benefits are numerous to Unimer merchants:
- Receive sales orders, quote requests and enquiries for building, timber and landscape materials by being listed on the eBuildingSupplies.co.uk site. Heating, plumbing and lightside products will be added in due course, and new partners are in particular encouraged to participate in helping shape this development.
- Manage own pricing displayed to customers on the eBuildingSupplies site.
- Receive internet traffic from eBuildingSupplies site to own site.
- Capture visits to own site and convert them to sales orders, quote requests or enquiries by using ‘white label’ technology.
- Create a specific e-trading portal away from own main site. For example, a different brand to protect the existing business pricing policy.
As well as developing trading opportunities for merchants, eBuildingSupplies can also offer Unimer suppliers a number of business development opportunities:
- areas throughout the site for suppliers own brand or advert to be displayed with direct links to the suppliers own website.
- list part of or the entire Unimer suppliers product portfolio on the site for potential customers to browse raising brand, range and individual product awareness
- receive internet traffic from eBuildingSupplies site to suppliers own website
- support stockists of the suppliers products by: listing Unimer Merchants that stock the suppliers products on eBuildingSupplies
- providing stockists with leads and quote requests
- convert visitors on the Unimer suppliers own website into orders, quote requests or enquiries direct for the supplier stockists using the ‘white label’ trading solution.
- create specific trade portals away from the supplier main site to house the ‘white label’ solution and trading under a different brand if required.