National Fork Lift Safety Conference
Published: 16 September, 2010
COVENTRY: The Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) conference will be the focal point of FLTA Safety Week running from 20-26 September.
The conference will be held at Warwick University on 22 September. John Spanswick (board member) will be giving the keynote address, and Pete Lennon (head of the workplace transport team) will be speaking about training and supervision.
This year's Safety Conference programme includes:
- The true cost of fork lift truck injuries and damage.
- Global approaches to safe practice – and how best to package it.
- Corporate responsibility and the risk of litigation.
- The important role of managers and supervisors in ensuring safe practise.
- A keynote address from John Spanswick, representing the chair of the Health and Safety Executive.