The company plans to expand the number of stores switching to its new compact format with as many as three-quarters of stores being downsized.
CREWE: Focus DIY reported a 17% increase in full-year earnings before interest, income taxes, and depreciation and amortisation.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Ambitious plans on track for Selco
- Homeowners step towards ‘Do It For Me’
- Crockers is acquired by Bradfords Building Sup...
- Acquisition brings Reddance into the Cowal family
- IKO breaks ground on new UK factory
- JELD-WEN strengthens merchant support team
- Government makes U-turn on National Insurance...
- Kent Blaxill opens store in Market Harborough
- EH Smith’s new Castle Bromwich site nears opening