John Wilson, technical training manager at Ravenheat will present the training evening in conjunction with Kane, who explain and promote their range of portable test and measurement equipment.
Mr Wilson, an expert in his field, is passionate about his topic, and highlights the benefits of correct installation and servicing.
The informal sessions also offer the engineer the opportunity to pose questions and share their views. Comments passed on by service engineers/installer on past evenings include: 'genuine training not a sales pitch', 'excellent in comparison to their competitors', 'an informative, professional and friendly approach'.
A buffet and refreshments are provided. Training evening dates up to July 2010 are:
- Sheffield Wednesday 12 May, Davy's Sporting Club, S9 4ER
- Doncaster Tuesday 25 May, Roman Ridge Hotel, DN5 8RD
- Glasgow Friday 27 May, The Forge Inn, ML5 4EN
- Bristol Tuesday 1 June, Bristol Indoor Bowls Club, BS3 2SZ
- Cardiff Wednesday 2 June, Rumney Rugby Club, CF3 4JL
Further training evenings will take place from July to December-July at Telford and Chester; in August at Edinburgh; in September at Bradford and York; in October: at Watford and Luton; in November at Reading and Dartford and in December at Coventry and Bournemouth.