Brenville Construction was the main contractor on a £7.5m development in Scunthorpe.
BRADFORD: Brenville Construction, based in Bateman Street, Manningham, ceased trading on 1 December after experiencing cashflow problems said KPMG, one of the joint administrators of Brenville Construction.
For the Builders' Merchants News enewsletter.
In the spotlight
Builders Merchants Vacancies – UK Wide
We have vacancies all over the UK for those who work within the Building Supplies sector.
Most read articles
- Saint-Gobain acquires Benchmark Building Supplies
- Graham expands with new branch openings
- Ready-mixed versus powdered – the big debate
- Obituary: John Bate
- The IPG hosts annual Members’ Dinner
- Merchant support is a priority for Knauf Insul...
- New role for Mark at Stelrad
- The W.Howard Group purchases Balcas Kildare
- Springfarm Architectural Mouldings acquires Se...
- Breedon announces acquisition of the Sherburn...