On the timber trail.
Colwyn Bay branch for Huws Gray
Published: 04 January, 2010
ANGELSEY: Since it was founded in 1990, Huws Gray has built its timber, plumbing and building supplies business to a branch network that goes covers Tywyn on the coast of mid-Wales to Bolton in the North West. At the end of 2009, the merchant acquired a new branch at Mochdre, Colwyn Bay.
The branch was formerly owned by the Roger Haydock company, a family business founded in 1875. That company continues to trade from its branches at Widnes, Bootle and Whitchurch.